Join the race against child abuse
All proceeds benefit the abused, abandoned and neglected children of Brevard County and support the Guardian ad Litem Program
Family Friendly Event
- Friends of children of Brevard is hosting a family friendly yet serious run on January 31, 2015. The race will be held at the Church at Viera in Brevard County.
- All proceeds benefit the abused, abandoned and neglected children of Brevard County and support the Guardian ad Litem Program.
- Bring your family, friends, kids and co-workers to run, walk or stroll. Come to win, place or finish. Either way, you will have fun and help abused or neglected children in Brevard at the same time. It’s going to be a great time for families as well as runners.
- Free Kids Run and local Mascots will be running our Mascot Run. Super hero race T-shirts guaranteed if registered before January 15, 2015. Post race super hero costume contest and fastest super hero award. Door prizes and yummy post race refreshments.
- Race starts at 8am Free kids run starting at 9:15am. Packet available on Friday, January 30 at Running Zone from 10am – 6pm. Race Day Packet Pickup at 7am at Church at Viera. Late registration ends at 7:45am on January 31. Late registration is $30 (after 1/15/2015)
- Super Hero Medals for 1st-3rd in each age group, top 3 overall, top masters
- Online registration, chip timing and finish line managed by Running Zone.
SIGN-UP NOW AT
This fundraiser hosted by:
Friends of Children of Brevard
and supports the children
in the GAL program.
Jan 31, 2015
8am • Church of Viera
- Super Hero race T-shirt (register by 1/13/15)
- Super Hero costume contest
- Chance to win medal within your age group
Late Registration (after 1/15/2015) is $30