Join the race against child abuseAll proceeds benefit the abused, abandoned and neglected children of Brevard County and support the Guardian ad Litem Program
Family Friendly Event
- Friends of children of Brevard is hosting a family friendly yet serious run on 02/06/2016. The race will be held at the The Avenues of Viera
- All proceeds benefit the abused, abandoned and neglected children of Brevard County and support the Guardian ad Litem Program.
- Bring your family, friends, kids and co-workers to run, walk or stroll. Come to win, place or finish. Either way, you will have fun and help abused or neglected children in Brevard at the same time. It’s going to be a great time for families as well as runners.
- Free Kids Run and local Mascots will be running our Mascot Run. Super hero race T-shirts guaranteed if registered before xx/xx/2016. Post race super hero costume contest and fastest super hero award. Door prizes and yummy post race refreshments.
- Discounted registration for Children 12 and under!
- Team Challenge – Put a team together.
- Race starts at 8am Free kids run starting at xam. Packet available on xx/xx/2016 at Running Zone from xam –xam. Race Day Packet Pickup at xam at to be announced. Late registration is $30 (01/21/2016)
- Super Hero Medals for 1st-3rd in each age group, top 3 overall, top masters
- Online registration, chip timing and finish line managed by Running Zone.
This fundraiser hosted by:
Friends of Children of Brevard
and supports the children
in the GAL program.
Saturday • Feb 6, 2016
The Avenue Viera
- Super Hero race T-shirt (register by 00/00/16)
- Super Hero costume contest
- Chance to win medal within your age group
Late Registration (after 01/21/2016) is $35
Friends of Children of Brevard County, Inc. is an IRS qualified charitable organization 501 (C) (3) c/o Guardian ad Litem Program, 2825 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Viera, Florida 32940 321-690-6923. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL FREE 800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE(of Florida).